nationstates.net

Démarré par Alex-W, 29 Décembre 2003 à 01:00

02 Janvier 2004 à 23:03 #50 Dernière édition: 03 Janvier 2004 à 00:12 par Sheik06
Citation
CitationStop talking about Marijuana  ! We talk about nationstates! So, how can we made à contry? We can call it Solarus community? And who could be the president?
Sorry, I was just trying to answer Super Onilink's question. To create a region (not a country), you have to click on the name of your region on the left frame, then click on "move to a new region", then click on "create a new region". Now here's the thing. We want Hyrule, right? Well, there's only a few people there, I believe. Therefore, I say we make this new region of ours, get a LOT of people if we can, and invade Hyrule! That means we all move there and vote for one of us to be the new delegate, and we'll have control! :D As for who'd be president... me of course! (;) just kidding, it can be someone else)
Good idea! The Solarus region is now created! Go move in before we attack Hyrule! ;)  

Well, my country right now is rooted in Eagleland. Therefore, I'm just going to make a new country which I will so creatively call Alex-W. ;) I'll use that one for our military conquests of Hyrule and so forth. :D
The Resident English-Speaker. :D

Ca prend combien de temps créé notre Pays?
How much time does it takes to create our country?

03 Janvier 2004 à 00:14 #53 Dernière édition: 03 Janvier 2004 à 00:21 par Sheik06
CitationWell, my country right now is rooted in Eagleland. Therefore, I'm just going to make a new country which I will so creatively call Alex-W. ;) I'll use that one for our military conquests of Hyrule and so forth. :D
MOUhahahaha! We're diabolic! (I don't know if is that word in english :unsure:) Oups! I forgot to say what is the password! Its:****. No I just kiding. Its [size=8]navi[/size]

Et je fait quoi pour m'en créé une?
Dites le moi le plus précisément possible SVP

Bah tu clique sur " Create a new nation" dans le cadre de gauche lorsque tu est déconecté.

Diabolic is a word in English. :D It only takes a couple minutes to create a country.

But, the pathetical question: How? A contry and a nation is not the same thing.  

A country and a nation are the same thing. :huh: I'm pretty sure at least. Maybe they aren't in French. But yes, click on "Create a Nation", or whatever it says on the left side.

CitationA country and a nation are the same thing. :huh: I'm pretty sure at least. Maybe they aren't in French. But yes, click on "Create a Nation", or whatever it says on the left side.
In fench, a country is a "Pays"(we pronnonce pè-y) and a nation is like à state. (I think so). For the topic, I say: join to the Solarus region! And: how we can make a war and wath that depend of the winner?

Yes, I just joined Solarus as Alex-W. :D Like I mentioned before, we have to all move in to their region, and those of us who are UN members can endorse a UN member (one of us) to be the region delegate. And we'll control it! Anyway, here's how I understand it:

country = pays
state = état

In English, a country is a nation. Again, I guess that's different en français.

CitationYes, I just joined Solarus as Alex-W. :D Like I mentioned before, we have to all move in to their region, and those of us who are UN members can endorse a UN member (one of us) to be the region delegate. And we'll control it! Anyway, here's how I understand it:

country = pays
state = état

In English, a country is a nation. Again, I guess that's different en français.
Good. Exellent! Exellent!
Nation in french mean "frontière".

Frontière means border, right? Like... the MSF, I believe they're called. Anyway, if this invasion is to be successful, we need lots more people to join! Right now it's just me and Sheik06. So if you haven't joined, please do so, and recruit more people, from other sites, even, if need be. The site only takes 5 minutes a day at the most, and they don't give out your e-mail or anything. And besides, who wouldn't want to take over Hyrule? ;)