Dungeon 8 boss key

Démarré par Nemesys88, 04 Mai 2012 à 19:32

Hi there!

Sorry for english but i'm not that good in french and I really need help! =/

I'm playing Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX and I'm stuck in Dungeon 8.
I already have done everything, I got the mirror and I a have the grand Key and 1 minor key left.

Now I have to search the boss key.

Somewhere must be a place to put a bomb... but where ??
(It's no solution just to fall down for 2 etages because than i have to push a block 1 step into the front and I can't get
to the door on the left side of the room.)

Hope you can help me!

Thx!

Did you check if some chests weren't open yet on the map?

Ok I checked that.

The only chest available ist the last chest I don't have! It's the chest in B2. (above the long room) It must have the missing key.

I made 2 little Screenshots for you, maybe with them it's better to understand what my problem is:

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2881/bbnyr4qu_png.htm

05 Mai 2012 à 10:41 #4 Dernière édition: 05 Mai 2012 à 10:43 par Maximini
Oh.
I see. That chest.

The problem is than you can't access the door if you're coming from the east. You need to come from the north (don't remember which one). As blocks are replaced at their initial position when you change floors, you have to go north, change floor, return to previous floor and return to the room you have screenshooted. You'll be able to access the locked door, then.

If that's still not clear, I'll check the exact path in the game later.

As blocks are replaced at their initial position when you change floors...

-> But there is no room with stairs that I can use to replace and than come back to my screenshoted room.
    When I change floors, activate the crystals and than I go left and up, I just can change the floor by jumping into the
    hole.

Ahhhh !

I got it !!! :)

Thank you very much!  :linkbravo:

Bonjour
je suis dans le même donjon il me faut la petite clef qui ouvre la porte de ce screen http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2881/bbnyr4qu_png.htm
j'ai pas de problème avec les bloc qui obstrue le passage mais je ne trouve pas la dernière clef je crois savoir ou elle se trouve mais, j'arrive pas a accéder a cet endroit  c'est l'endroit avec plein de trou et de block il y'a un tapis vert pour le coffre a droite  mais j'arrive pas accéder a cet endroit 

T'a pas remarqué qu'il y a une salle bien protégée avec des lasers, mais qu'il n'y a rien d'intéressant dedans?....